The establishment of Alumni Relation Office in 2016 is to enhance the engagement with our alumni by helping in maintaining a lifelong connection with IMU and with each other, sharing experiences and expertise and enjoying alumni-exclusive offers, events, networking, and volunteering opportunities. With the establishment of the Alumni Association of IMU and Alumni chapters, more and more Alumni have started being active and participating in Alumni activities and events benefiting Alumni and IMU students.
What can IMU do for you?
As an IMU Alumni you are entitled to many benefits such as:
Membership Privileges provides you access to discounts at selected companies and services like hotels, healthcare, travels, bookshop, food & beverages, and more- and plenty of other perks. If you are not activated your IMU Alumni Portal, what are you waiting for?
Here’s how to get it:
- Login to your Alumni Portal and go to the Membership Privileges section. A list of perks will be displayed for you.
- If you are unable to login , please proceed to Register, still unable to login please drop an email to email@example.com
How to enjoy the perks?
The privileges vary according to the business nature, hence, some partners required discount code /corporate code / flash the e-Card image by using your mobile to enjoy the privileges.
If you are already registered and viewing Membership Privileges Section in the portal or Mobile App, below are the instructions.
You are able to use the discount code and corporate code to make your purchase or bookings based on the partner’s requirements.
How to get the e-Card?
You are required to download the IMU Alumni Portal App which free and available in google apps store (android) and apple app store, its developed for IMU Alumni only.
Here’s how to get it:
- Download IMU Alumni Portal App in your Mobile phone and launch the app (Android or Apple)
- Login to your Alumni Portal using your login ID.
- Upon login please click on My Profile and click on e-Card.
- Flash the e-Card to our partners to enjoy the discounts or key in the corporate ID’s with personal information in the necessary section which is required.
IMU graduates who intends to continue their studies to pursue postgraduate level will be eligible to get bursary up to 15% of the tuition fees.
- Analytical and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Msc)
- Pharmacy Practice (Master)
- Molecular Medicine (MSc)
- Counselling (Master)
- Diabetes Management & Education (postgraduate Dip)
- Implant Dentistry (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Endodontics (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Prosthodontics (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Health Professions Education (Postgraduate Certificate / Postgraduate Diploma / Master)
- Business Administration in Healthcare Management (Master)
- Medical & Health Sciences (MSc)
- Medical & Health Sciences (PhD)
- Public Health (MSc)
- Acupuncture (MSc)
(Applicable for both conventional and ODL modes of study)
*Diabetes Management & Education (PG Dip) and Acupuncture (MSc) are only offered to Malaysians.
To know more please refer to this link Postgraduate Programme or connect with our admission department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMU offers many opportunities for self-enhancement, including intensive continuing professional development programmes at the IMU CENTRE of CONTINUING EDUCATION (ICE). Alumni member can enjoy these with a 30% discount on course fees. Find our more here.
As an IMU alumni member, you’ll be entitled to use the Library. By registering, you will be able to:
- Gain access to Library books (printed)
(NOTE: A one-off refundable caution deposit of RM400 will be charged to use this service.)
- Renew Library books via telephone and online catalogue
Please contact Reference Librarian at for further clarification regarding this membership.
IMU Healthcare is an integrated healthcare facility of the following services: Medical, Dental, Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine and Dialysis. The services range from basic primary healthcare to advanced specialties and sub-specialties suitable for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
As an IMU Alumni you are privileged to enjoy 10% discount during your visits to any of the healthcare facilities in IMU.
The Self-Development Unit (SDU) functions as a centre to assist and facilitate our alumni on
- Individual Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Career Guidance
These services are Free up to 12 months (6 sessions) from graduation date and applicable to IMU graduates only. As for those who is being transferred to partner schools to further studies or graduated from partner school are advise to connect with the counsellors at partner schools.
As an IMU Alumni member, you are entitled to a 20% discount on room rental and equipment hire at the university, including
- Meeting Rooms & Classrooms
- Lecture Theatres
- Projectors & PA Systems
- Stage Lighting
- Other Available Equipment
- Dance Studio
(Support services such as Helpdesk support and Cleaning are chargeable at the full rate)
For more information on renting these facilities please email us at email@example.com