Charges of RM400.00 for the rental of robe and photographs will be deducted from the caution deposit paid at the beginning of your programmes. Students who have not received your caution deposit from IMU, will not have to pay any single cent for this convocation.
For graduand who have been refunded with the caution deposit and wish to attend the ceremony physically, you will have to pay RM400 for the Convocation Ceremony through IMU account number. Please also note that there is refundable robe deposit payable to Fotorex, according to below table.
(Payable to IMU)
(Payable to Fotorex)
|Caution Deposit – Refunded||RM400|
|Robe Deposit – Degree||RM300|
|Robe Deposit – Master||RM350|
|Robe Deposit – PhD||RM500|
If you wish to attend the ceremony virtually, the charges is RM200 (administrative charges & momentos included).
For those not attending, you will be charged RM150 for a momento and also for it to be couriered to your preferred address.
Whether you are attending physically, virtually or not attending at all, kindly fill in the RSVP form in order for us to capture the required details.
Master Degree and Bachelor Degree
JomPAY (IMU Preferred Payment Option)
Logon onto Internet or Mobile Banking with your preferred current or saving bank account, and look for JomPAY payment option
Enter the JomPAY Biller code “1156”, Student ID at Reference 1 and Student NRIC / Passport Number at Reference 2 fields:
JomPAY is a service that allows you to pay your fees conveniently and securely via Internet & Mobile Banking. Whether you’re paying through your Current Account or Savings Account pay your fees anytime and anywhere, securely, with no hidden cost.
For more info, please visit www.jompay.com.my.
Biller Payment at CIMB ATM/CDM Teller Machines
International Medical University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
By making the payment with Flywire, you can
Track your payments from start to finish
Save on bank fees and exchange rates
Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, go to flywire.com/pay/payitm or click below button to begin the payment process. If you have any questions about making the payment, visit flywire.com/help or access the section on “How to make the payment” for more details.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
1. Go to flywire.com/pay/payitm, select your option as “Returning Student” or “New Student” then enter your payment amount in “RM” as per e-invoice and country of origin.
2. Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
3. Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
4. Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
5. Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: (65) 3159 1945
Email: [email protected]
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Refundable robe deposit to Fotorex is only applicable if; if you have received your caution deposit from IMU AND if you wish to attend the ceremony physically. Amount of the deposit is specified in below table:
Please go HERE to get more information about Robe collection, payment and all necessaries.
Please first be informed, before we could release the official certificates and transcripts:
Tracer studies is a survey carried out every year by the Ministry of Education (MOE). This is to get the perceptions and opinions of every graduating student on the programme of study, the facilities and services feedback and current employment status.
2. Click on SKPG 1.
3. You may change the language from Bahasa Melayu to English. Click on the language box (top right) and key in the required information.
4. Fill in the IC / Passport Number, Institution and Name of Institution as below examples:
Identification Card / Passport: 8800101234
Instution Name: International Medical University
5. Click Submit.
6. Fill in the GREaT online form accordingly.
Should you encounter any problem with GREaT, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected].
On the Convocation Day, you may collect your academic transcripts at Exhibition Hall 4, after your convocation session.