The IMU Alumni Award is a prestigious award presented during University Day. It honours outstanding alumni who have made significant contributions to their community or humanitarian efforts or outstanding achievements in their selected profession or any fields of speciality.
Alumni who have completed their Degree, Master’s or Postgraduate at IMU are eligible for the Award. Current IMU FIS programme and Alumni Association Committee Members are not eligible.
Selection will be made based on the following criteria’s:
- Nominees should be at least 10 years out of their graduation from IMU
- Nominees would have demonstrated leadership in their chosen profession / field of work.
- Contributions from the nominee have made significant impact either in his/her field, community, nationally or even globally.
- Nominees have not won the IMU Alumni award before.
- Nominees who have supported or have participated in IMU activities past years or recently (added advantage)
The IMU Alumni Award will be presented during University Day each year (February/March). For the upcoming award presentation, it will be presented during IMU University Day – 8th March 2024
Please send the complete application to IMU Alumni Association Committee via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing form on the website page and clicking at the below link to submit the application electronically. If you would like to submit any additional / supplementary documents, you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com